Thursday, June 17, 2010

Do Any Girls Think a Buzzcut is Cute?

Do Any Girls Think a Buzzcut is Cute?



I'm 13, And Was Wondering if Any Girls My Age Think a Buzz is Sexy or All Moved on to Emo Hair



P.S : If Yes, How Short Should it Be



Do Any Girls Think a Buzzcut is Cute?

buzz cuts are discusting



though they are fun to rub



when you get them done



Do Any Girls Think a Buzzcut is Cute?

I honestly think a buzz cut would be ugly



that's just my opinion!!



If you want to get a buzz-cut, go ahead



Maybe some girls will like it



But just know I won't be calling on you...



Do Any Girls Think a Buzzcut is Cute?

Depends.



I say the majority of girls like buzzcuts, but I'm not one of them.



The hair on your avatar is the hair I like on a guy!



Do Any Girls Think a Buzzcut is Cute?

buzzcuts arn't my thing but they're really soft to "rub"



Do Any Girls Think a Buzzcut is Cute?

No I don't think they loook very good on guys your age.my dad has one I don't know if thats why?LOL



Do Any Girls Think a Buzzcut is Cute?

Goober; some like it and some don't ask some girls that you know,they will give you a honest answer



Do Any Girls Think a Buzzcut is Cute?

I m not your age, I think its nice , due to it being clean cut. High and Tight if your going buzz.



Do Any Girls Think a Buzzcut is Cute?

im 14, nd i no sum 13 year olds that love guyz wit buzzcuts, they think it feels like a fuzzy peach, nd most preppy gurls tend to think "emo hair" is a turn off, altho i am a goth/emo/punk/rocker/metalhead kinda gurl nd i think the emo hair is rlyy hawt compared to the buzzcut



Do Any Girls Think a Buzzcut is Cute?

It depends on ur hair type, and if it would look good on u...in most cases no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd