Thursday, June 17, 2010

Short haircut for a round face?

Hi, I am a young girl with a very round face. I recently had a short, inverted bob that had now grown out to almost touch my shoulders,my bangs used to go right across my forehead, but now they are also grown out and reach my nose. I want to get a hairct and style that is really unique but also low matenice. I defeniatley want side bangs, but after that I am totally unsure and open to suggestions.



Some preferences of mine:



I like punk/emo hair, but to me all of those cuts look the same to me and also look very high matenice.



I also really like Hayley Willams'(lead singer of the band Paramore) look, but that also looks very high matenice.



Lastly, if you read the clique books I really like how Massie's bob is described.



As I said before, I have a very round face and really my only requirment for a haircut is that it's unique and slims down my face. Thanks!



Short haircut for a round face?

you should get some feathered and softly layered bangs that hug the sides of your cheeks, and gets layers at your cheekbones, and your hair shouldn't be any shorter than your ear if you have a round face, because then it makes your cheeks look wider. hope i helped! :D



Short haircut for a round face?

Check out some Kirsten Dunst pics online. She has a very round face, too. Her hair is always short and flirty. I think you can get some great ideas from her.



Short haircut for a round face?

with a round fat face and bangs cut straight across, that sounds disgusting. you shouldn't do that at all. try something elseeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd