Thursday, June 17, 2010

My life is a real mess up help me!?

I was very good in studies then I messed up tring to concentrate in my scoical life but now both of them are like really bad and I need help! I said some mean thing to people I didnt want to that has ruined my social life and I have been not concentrating in studies which has ruined my grades (next year is my GCSE) I have also managed to some how ruin my long EMO hair by getting it stuck in my bike and then chopping it off to get it right! I need help i telong me how I should act in school and what I should do to like improve my social life and grades without spoiling either one!



My life is a real mess up help me!?

Ok. First of all take a breath. Everything will appear to slow down (i robbed this particular piece of advice from Scrubs, but however)



Now. Apologise to the people u were mean to, then join a society or band or summat to get new mates cos things will never be right even tho u apologise and anyway u're only, what, 14, u dont need them.



Now, limit social life to whatever eve your chosen band/soc meet + maybe one other week night and one weekend night. plenty of time %26amp; there's always bebo to keep in touch. Remainder of time study like a mofo, its never too late to improve ur schoolwork even tho u hate it.



Finally, buy a suitably emo hat until your hair grows out a bit. When ur parents see u studyin so hard they'll prob give u money as a reward so u can go to a good stylist %26amp; get the do sorted. (u will be able to maintain the look by spending a couple a mins in the bathroom with a nail scissors every evenin)



spend the rest of your mon on a FFAF album (i recommend Casually Dressed...) and chillax.



(Damn i may have given my age away on that last point...buy an album? doh!)



My life is a real mess up help me!?

You need to find a balance for your social life and studies. Apologize for the things you said. And in terms of studies you need to focus. When you know you have a test to study for don閳ユ獩 go out and party instead and expect to do well.



My life is a real mess up help me!?

Which is more important; your social life or your future? I would just concentrate on your studies. Your GCSEs is very important. As for your hair, visit the hairdresser to see what they can do with it.



My life is a real mess up help me!?

I think the only thing you need to do is get laid! You'll feel better about yourself, you'll get your confidence back, and you'll be on the road to recovery!!! Trust me, It works!!!



My life is a real mess up help me!?

Your school should have a Connexions worker who is skilled at helping folk with issues like these. I'd seek them out and have a good long chat with them and I think you might find they help you find the way. Don't despair and all your experiences will not be wasted. You have learned some tough lessons in the school of hard knocks. :) If your school doesn't happen to have a Connexions worker - then look them up or contact them through this site http://www.connexions-direct.com/



My life is a real mess up help me!?

Apologise to the people you said mean things to (once will be enough)



Prioritise gettng your work done first (3-4 hours a night max for pre GCSE, any longer means you are working oo hard and not working smart enough e.g. memorising everything on a page v. visualising what is decribed and remembering the visualisation).



That should be your weekdays (well, you have school during weekdays so there isn't much point of going out late).



Your social life should kick off during the weekends.since you have done most of the work during the weekdays. You and your mates should have more free time during then anyways.



My life is a real mess up help me!?

first, stop saying like after every word. then, apologise for the mean things you said: it's better to not be hated even if it means your social life is a bit on the rocks, than to be hated for being mean. don't force yourself upon people, be nice and laid-back, crack a few jokes now and then, and i'm sure people will start to accept you again. as for your studies, if you used to be good at them, you know how to. so just focus and study the way you did before. good luck!



My life is a real mess up help me!?

Can`t you just apologise to the crew you offended,and buckle down? Hair grows again,I`m bald,count yourself lucky !



The situation will ease in time.



What you see now as most important might not be so crucial after a while.



We all make mistakes in life.One of my recent one`s was answering this question !! I`ll get over it !!



My life is a real mess up help me!?

there楹搒 really only one answer - school and social life just don楹搕 mix. They楹搑e at odds with each other - you can study hard and get good grades and then get a better job and more money, etc., or you can be popular and have a good social life and lots of fun but fall back in your education. So it is a choice.



I think you have to ask yourself what you want, not just now but in the long run. Boring as it sounds, a good education will give you more in life and for longer than a dozen evenings out with your mates. I know the conflict you are having, as I had the same when I was at school. I decided to concentrate on my studies and got good grades and consequently a good job with excellent money, far more than my schoolfriends ever earned. Although it was boring at the time I can now look back and know I did the right thing.



I think you can clear the air by sayng to your friends that you have decided to knuckle down to your schoolwork. If they are really your true friends then they will be fine but if they mock you, well they were not really your friends anyway. Then just get down to studying, it will be over in a jiffy and itis just such a short period in your life.



With regards to what you said to people, have the guts to go up and apologise. Just say "sorry" and leave it. You dn楹搕 need to have this cluttering up your attention.



Good luck. I know it楹搒 a difficult choice between between a scholar and being popular, but be a scholar now and you will have all the money you want in the future to be very very popular!



My life is a real mess up help me!?

WELL DEAR NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU DO ANYTHING. ITS CALLED GROWING UP.. CONGRATS.. UR NOW IN THE REAL WORLD. EVERYTIME YOU MAKE A MISTAKE ASK YOURSELF... NOW WHAT DID I JUST LEARN FROM THAT. YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A PERFECT LIFE. IT TAKES ALOT OF WORK TO JUST HAVE A NORMAL LIFE.. SO HERES SOME ADVICE. PUT ALL YOUR ENGERY INTO YOUR SCHOOL WORK. THE SOCIAL LIFE WILL COME IN TO PLAY THEN. BUT AS LONG AS YOU FOUCS ALL YOUR ENGERY INTO THINKING OF ALL THE BAD.. WELL GUESS WHAT THATS ALL YOUR GOING TO GET.. BEST OF LUCK...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd