Saturday, June 19, 2010

I want a shag-like emo haircut. anyone got any ideas?

i have dark brown hair an oval-ish face and kinda big brown eyes... high cheekbones. i have basically no style to my hair right now just layers... so any suggestions would be helpful.



I want a shag-like emo haircut. anyone got any ideas?

try some of these..



these are more scene but it looks better then emo but the same in ways..



I want a shag-like emo haircut. anyone got any ideas?

uh emo hair looks like a 5 yr old went in a did your hair so give a 5yr old scissors and let the kid cut!



I want a shag-like emo haircut. anyone got any ideas?

Here's an idea. Don't.



I want a shag-like emo haircut. anyone got any ideas?

Yeah here's a tip.......don't!!



I want a shag-like emo haircut. anyone got any ideas?

Why are you wanting to commit an atrocity to your skull, Your head likes you, why do you hate it so?



I want a shag-like emo haircut. anyone got any ideas?

if your hair is long enough let it dangle in the blender



no lie im not being stupid



it works on your bangs and gives it a shag look

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd