Thursday, November 26, 2009

Advice on what to ask for at hairdressers?

I can't be bothered to take in a picture because I find just shoving a photograph in their face and telling them to get on with it doesn't really work, they can't really tell much from a picture other than the basic style you want. My hair is already cut into the basic style I want - side fringe just below chin level, layered on top so I can mess it up, etc, kinda like scene/emo hair.



Basically, my hairs got very long now, so I want it cut back a bit but I'm not really sure how to put it. I want the back of my hair cut back quite a lot because it's now grown so much it looks kinda like a mullet. I want it taken back up so I can spike it a bit at the back, while still keeping the length on the sides and the fringe, and layered on the top so I can mess it up.



My ideas are kinda jumbled.



Thanks for any advice.



Advice on what to ask for at hairdressers?

i don't really have time to explain good ideas... but angeled bangs are really in style right now.



:)



Katy



Advice on what to ask for at hairdressers?

spaeking as a qualified hairdresser basically what you want is your trimmed, a shorter style of what you have now? Am i right? Just show them the lenght you want your hair to be and then tell them you want very choppy texturised layers on the top so you can wear it messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd