Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the shape of my face?

And what hairstyles would go good with it?



http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa126...



http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa126...



Those wear taken a long time ago, because I wear makeup now, and I look really young in those pictures.



So I wanted to get side bangs, but my mom said that my forehead is too small for sidebangs...?



I wanna get layers too, since I'm getting a good straightener.



I must admit that I adore emo hair, but I'm not sure if it would look right on me...



What is the shape of my face?

You are adorable!! You have a heart shape.



You have a pointy chin so get sideswept bangs would draw attention to your eyes rather than your chin..don't get a blunt cut! Long layers would also look great., but choppy ones won't...there too harsh.



Here are celebs that have a heart shape like you:



Katie Holmes, Jennifer Lopez, Rachel Bilson, Reese Witherspoon, Ziyi Zhang



You can copy them if you like.



Good luck!



What is the shape of my face?

try parting your hair to the side not in the middle because it draws attention to your nose



What is the shape of my face?

Your chin is prominent.. I would go with a hairstyle that falls right below it! And bangs would be LOVELY.



What is the shape of my face?

woah!!!! you could use a new hairstyle!! and if you look closely i think you have dandruff! lol! but i think like ask you local hair salon, they might know something! :) thx for the 2 points though!



What is the shape of my face?

I guess your face is heart shaped, I think you would actually look really good with sidebangs, and some layers to. There's a lot of different styles of "emo" hair, so I'm sure you could find one that would work for you.



What is the shape of my face?

heart shaped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd