Thursday, November 26, 2009

Do I have no sense of style?

Ok, I've spend hundreds on just one pare of jeans. I'm not kidding. But I have no sense of style...apparently. When i just grab something and throw it on, girls will say that it's sexy and hot. However, when i "try" to look good, it usually ends in disaster. I'll usually where jeans, and a tight top. Girls say that it doesn't "match" what ever that means. lol. I really need some help



How can I lear what looks good with what?



I Shop in designer Stores, and money is no object, where should I shop? What would suit me: I'm 5'9' 140' EMO, and EMO hair. Pretty Musclier.



Do I have no sense of style?

Sometimes style has nothing to do with it. Just don't act like a douchbag around women.



Do I have no sense of style?

The obvious thing to do for you is to pick stuff you actually like and whatever reflects your personality since when you go all out on the styles and the money it goes pear-shaped.



And with the whole emo thing, don't try too hard to conform to the emo thing you'll end up losing your individuality. Since you are muscular you could wear clothes which flatter your build instead of such high-fashion things - I'm sure girls would be much more pleased with that than with the last armani whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd