Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want a new haircut. any suggestions?

im liking the whole scene/emo hair cut thing. considering thats the type of crowd im in. but i dont want to be labled and i dont want to look like everyone else. help!?



I want a new haircut. any suggestions?

Who cares? As long as you don't label yourself then you're fine. Do what you want. I have very scene hair and I do not label myself. Who cares if other people do? Do what you like and you'll be happy. Search emo hair or something on photobucket and find a style you like. Print out the picture, take it to the salon, and have it cut and dyed the way you like it. Just be aware of how long it may take: my hair takes 2 1/2 hours to finish.



I want a new haircut. any suggestions?

well that sort of depends on the shape of your face, if you have a long or oval shaped face, cutting it short wouldnt be such a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd