Saturday, November 28, 2009

Emo/scene haircuts ?

particularly on wavy hair. its hard to do the scene hair without a straightener



Emo/scene haircuts ?

it's impossible actually. it wouldn't be "scene"



Emo/scene haircuts ?

Wrong. You can easily use a pomade or a good hair wax to do the job. I have wavy hair and do not use a straightener and do not use a conditioner designed for straightening out the hair. I towel dry my hair after a shower, if I have a lot of free time I'll let it air dry for like 20 minutes, if I'm running short of time I'll blowdry it until it's a little bit dryer, and then I'll apply plenty of pomade. So I get the right style, my hair doesn't stay greasy, it stays shiny and styled all day, and the style stays regardless of the weather outside.



I currently use a pomade made by Motions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd