Thursday, November 26, 2009

Should I....? easy 2 points!?

I am getting my hair trimed tomorrow. Right now my hair is shoulder length with layers that blend in . My hair is really boring right know. I also have dark brown hair.



I want to keep my hair length because I am growing it out. But I really want to try some funky choppy layers. I really like scene/emo hair cuts. But I hate super short layers because they can look really bad if you dont style them right and i HATE MULLETS!



Here are a few pictures I found and i think look pretty cool. tell me which one you think is the best.



1. http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



2. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v106/x...



3. angled bangs- http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

haha in the second pic her name is alicia i love her shes my inspiration but i have number one haircut and its still so boring and i love the sidebangs



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

how am i suppose to know



3



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

numoro 3 is the best! =]



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

three is the best!



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

i think that look is just REALLY over done. how about asking the hair stylist what she think will look good on you. because i think ill shoot myself if i see another person with that hair cut. its like modern mullet. i mean its cute on some, but lets find something new.



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

i like the first one!!! color and all



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

ii like the third one :)



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

I like pic #2



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

I liked the first one and the third one



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

i personally think that the first one is SOOOOO cute! especially with brown hair. try it, i think itll look awesome!!!!



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

i agree 3 is the best



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

i loovvee #3 i would so get that but hair doesnt work with bangs(:



hope you enjoy your new hair cut(:



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

the third haircut was superb u should try that one they will shoot any one



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

i like the first one



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

if those are your style, then got for it! i like the angled bangs.



but, if ur not emo or whatever, it might give the wrong impression.



but, i guess if you like it, then go for it!



good luck!



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

I just got my hair cut !!! i did exaclty what your looking for !!



Email me and i'll sen you some pics of what h i have!



you_are_boonka@yahoo.com



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

i like two and three the best!



the bangs are awesome in number three, i wish mine could look like that!



and the layers in number two are good because they're not TOO choppy, but edgy enough.



: ) i hope that helps.



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

I have the same dark brown boring layered hair that you have.. and I've been wanting to try the same thing.



The only thing is, you have to be able to straighten it every day. Maybe you should try getting it cut like Hayley from Paramore, its extreme but there aren't too short of layers. And even though hers is long, I think it would work for you.



Good luck, let me know how it goes!



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

da 1st one



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

at the first i want to see your face,but i think number 1 is better ;)



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

No 3 is my favorite but I'm kinda biased since it's similar to mine :) But No 4 is SUPER cute too. It all depends on how your face is shaped. Shorter hair doesn't really look good if you have a really square/wide face.



Good luck!



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

i like number 1 and 3 but i like number 1 heaps more



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

go with 1. its cute. plus you want to grow out your hair.



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

I like #3 but remember if your growing it out not to get such short layers that will just make you wait longer to grow them out.



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

I like the very last one. #4 I think. She has a pink bow in her hair. It's very cute, but it won't look terrible because the layers aren't TOO short. The bangs aren't too thick either, and thick bangs are NOT in right now. I just read it in my cosmo. Good luck and remember to be daring. You only live once!



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

I guess the first pic is good. idk.



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

actually when you click on # 3 there is a little pic beside it, the chicks name or whatever says gumdrop in it....I really like her hair!



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

These cuts all look like these girls have fried their hair. It doesn't look good at all and makes just about everyone cringe when they see the person's hair. My advice, stay FAR away from this kind of cut!



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

I like number 3 also. While I personally prefer a girl who keeps her hair more straight, I generally also like a shy girl and straight hair suggests that more.



Judging by the pictures you went with, you have a more upbeat personality and are a little more wild than what I personally like.



But a person should feel comfortable with how they look, and a haircut that fits the personality goes a long way toward that. A wild girl with a "calm" haircut doesn't look right. Just like a calm girl with a more "wild" haircut like those in the pictures just winds up looking like she forgot to comb her hair.



Since you seem to like a little free-spiritedness, I say the third one gets that across the best. And with it falling over the one eye like that, it gets a little mysterious as well.



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

I think you should either pick the 2 or 4th.



Should I....? easy 2 points!?

i realllly loooooovvvvveeeee number 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd