Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hairdresser and girls, help me please..?

Ok i wanna get this hairstyle tomorrow from the hairdressers but i'm not sure if it'll work out.. heres what i look like (yes i do normally straighten my hair) http://www.flickr.com/photos/22459946@N0... and here's the picture i want.. i measured his hair length to mine and they're about the same.. i know his hair is a lot more thin but i was thinking mabye i could get it thinned and get my hair like his.. http://hair.lovetoknow.com/Image:Short_e... what do you think?



Hairdresser and girls, help me please..?

i think u look really cute in image 254, i think it is?



if u get the cut it would look pretty good on u too



i like the hair, and it does look better straight



Hairdresser and girls, help me please..?

i think you should stay with the haircut that you have now!



Hairdresser and girls, help me please..?

I love it the way it is in the first pic! thats the pic you look your best in! maybe just trim it and thin it a little bit! Oh! btw you are very very CUTE! haha! ;)



Hairdresser and girls, help me please..?

you're pretty damn cute, but I don't love the cut you're looking at..



if you want a change and you're looking for trendier haircuts, I'd recommend the photobucket link in my sources, there's some pretty nice stuff there.



haha boys who straighten their hair :D aww

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd