Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Curls that come with frizz? EEK! Help?

Haha, it's attack of the frizz! So here's the deal.



I take a shower every night before bed and I use Garnier Sleek and Shine. I let it dry naturally. When I wake up in the morning I straighten my hair and that's about it... It's pretty pin-straight after that.



But after maybe first or second period, (PE, ugh) my hair starts to get curly again and REALLY frizzy. I've tried Frizz-Ease and it doesn't work well for me. Any other options that work?



Oh, yeah. Here is what my hairstyle looks like. (It's the exact picture I showed to the hairstylist, so it's pretty close. x] Just a bit longer and maybe more layered at the crown.)



http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj150...



Curls that come with frizz? EEK! Help?

Try using shampoo and conditioner that is specifically for frizzy hair



also when you rise the conditioner rinse your hair in hot water it will help your hair alot



another thing you can also do is to use a little bit of the frizz serum on your hair in the middle of the day not too much because then your hair will look really greasy



Curls that come with frizz? EEK! Help?

hairspray that adds shine and holds style..



Curls that come with frizz? EEK! Help?

frissy hair usually means u have dry hair and try using a mosturizer for your hair and a heat protector to keep ur hair from drying out completly =]



Curls that come with frizz? EEK! Help?

use other shampoo



Curls that come with frizz? EEK! Help?

hairspray



Curls that come with frizz? EEK! Help?

I say put lots of hairspray that is invisible. I know how you feel i have pe first period too and when i curl my hair it frizzesif i dont put hairspray



Curls that come with frizz? EEK! Help?

sometimes it can be your strigntner.



i used to use a remmington thing then i got a chi and it stops the frizz and curling.



Curls that come with frizz? EEK! Help?

How about trying a routine from Mixed Chicks....shower in the AM, and finish with their leave-in on wet hair and air dry. No towel or blow.



"http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/47bb...



Curls that come with frizz? EEK! Help?

becuase that type of hair cut isnt ment for your type of hair



thats what hair stylist dont tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd