Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hairstyles ?

Hi Im wanting to get my hair cut but I have noticed that there is lot of the what people call emo hair going around and I like this type of hair style, as its just basically layers isnt it. But does this suit everyone. As I am weary of going to hairdressers and just my look Ill as for layers all over and end up coming out with one of these hairstlyes.



I always get my hair layerd as its very thick but if I do go and get it cut and it ends up like a emo cut does this suit most people, I have a oval face so it should do lol



At the moment my hair is all one length and is getting to thick so i need my layers put in lol



Hairstyles ?

Although I'm sure the layered cut would suit you, an alternative to make your hair appear less thick without layering is to get an undercut - giving an outward appearance of a one-length cut but awesome movement and your hidden secret!



Hairstyles ?

Treat yourself to whatever you feel is best. You are the one to judge.



Hairstyles ?

I think it suits most people! i prob will suit u! just go for it! if ur hair is thick ask them to thin it out for u!xx



Hairstyles ?

I hope it comes out cute



Hairstyles ?

i also have thick hair and oval face i have layers i have it layer on to my face to slim it off



Hairstyles ?

get a up do!!!



a ponytail or french roll!!!



Hairstyles ?

thick hair is nice n sexy, but can only be beaten by that hairstyle where the front is lifted back like avril lavigne in 'girlfriend' trust me



Hairstyles ?

You should seriously get an emo cut cuz you have an oval shaped face! I could never pull this off because of my face shape. And if your going to get an emo cut, i suggest getting high lights and low lights.



Hairstyles ?

You know I think you should go with whatever makes you happy, if you feel it's right for you Hun then you go for it!! I've kinda got the same sort of haircut as you if that's the case and I love it.



I grew it for a long while to get to the stage I am, but knew at the end of it all it would be worth it as I could get it layered and now I'm so happy with the results. I used to seriously think of just shaving it all of and starting again!! glad I didn't.



Good question,



Thank you.



Hairstyles ?

don't worry about it, go ahead. your hair would only look emo if it was black and you wore lots of eyeliner and black nail polish, etc. but i can see from your avatar that your hair is brown. so go ahead! cut it! this is a good site:http://beauty.about.com/od/hairbasics/a/...



Hairstyles ?

i suggest that if you do decide on an emo cut, find a picture you like and then find a young hip salon that will be familiar with the style and trend..



you may already go to a trendy salon, but if not, splurge, and go to a young trendy place and get a new do. sometimes we need to change hairstylists in order to change our do. but do find a couple of pictures you like and take with you when you go in. and say which of these fits me best. pictures always help.



Hairstyles ?

It should suit you but I'd ask your hairdresser to make sure.



Hairstyles ?

hey, try going to ivillage.com and see virtual hairstyles that would suit you first before deciding on a haircut.



good luck



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd